terms & Conditions
KIND CHRISTMAS LUNCH COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Any entry not complying with the terms and conditions set out below is invalid.
- Promotion period: The Promotion commences 24/11/2022 and closes at midnight
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entry that is late, lost, stolen or damaged.
- Prize winners will be notified via the email address supplied on the entry form.
- Prizes must be taken as offered, and are not transferable or redeemable for cash. There is one prize available, which includes two mains, two desserts and two secret items to take away. The prize must be used in one sitting, and is valid only for two people dining together. Prize must be used before 24 December 2022
- By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities, including a photo of the prize presentation if requested, and will provide the promoter with a high-resolution (minimum 2MB) jpg version of the winning image.
- All entrants agree to receive future promotional material from the promoter and sponsors.
- Personal information is collected and stored by the promoter, and may be used by the promoter for further direct marketing initiatives. Please contact the promoter if you wish to change or correct any personal information.
- Copyright: Any ideas submitted for future dishes at Kind, become the copyright of Kind.
- There is no limit to the number of times you are allowed to enter.
- A winner will be announced within 1 day of the closing date, and will be announced via a Facebook and Instagram post.
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
- Follow Kind’s official Instagram account (@kind.morningside) or Facebook account (@kind.morningside).
- Upload required information and recipe idea to the official entry form.
- When an eligible entrant completes a valid entry within the Promotion Period, the entrant will automatically receive one entry into the Promotion.
- Judging: The contest submissions will be judged based on creativity, originality, and in accordance with the contest theme. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is Kind Morningside Ltd, also known as Kind Cafe.
- The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition through social media channels. The competition, however, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter, and not to Facebook or Instagram. Each entrant completely releases Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability.
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.